Tuesday, December 9, 2008

California Here I Come!

Believe it or not, but I'll be home in one week! Crazy! Time has FLOWN by sooo quickly!!I have had an AWESOME or as the Irish say Grand time here. I can't believe its ending already but I have to say I am excited to be going home. I've started a running list in my mind of things to do when I am back in sunny California. So here is my list of things to do, people to see and places to eat when I get home (in no particular order)
  • See Alexis!! That's actually #1 
  • See my friends and family
  • Eat delicious and cheap Chinese food in MPK, and of course my daddy's yummy food
  • Drive my car!
  • Have my mom make Pho for me
  • See the SUN and get some color!
  • Go to: In & Out on the way home from the airport,  Don Antonio's with Susan and Gina, Father's Office with Megan, Salad with Amanda,  Dim Sum with Mike Roth, 
  • Eat good Japanese food - Katsuya, Todai, Orrochon 
  • Wear flip flops
  • Get a mani-pedi
  • Store all the clothes I've worn here away in the closet
  • Hug and play with Alexis; pinch her cheeks!
  • Watch TV
  • Go to the gym!
  • Get a massage
  • Wear scarves, gloves and ugs for fashion, not necessity

1 comment:

Candace said...

Yay! Can't wait to see you sis. Alexis will be ready to play with her Auntie. :)