Monday, October 20, 2008

Packing in all the TRAVEL!!

So I've pretty much stayed around the Dublin area so far, and met a lot of cool people and gotten to know Ireland fairly well...but starting this weekend, I'll be traveling a bit more and seeing more of Europe. This weekend I'll be going to Galway, which is the countryside of Ireland. Should be fun, some friends from Smurfit are going and possibly some of my other Irish dentist friends. The weekend after, I will be in Edinburgh with my Google peeps. Then I'm here in Dublin for 3 days, cramming in as much school work as I can before I'm off to Rome to meet Candace. The week after I will be visiting Madrid and seeing the Denises and Mike Roth. I'm here in the Dublin the next three weekends, which includes Thanksgiving, then I'm off to Brussels! Woo! Talk about squeezing a lot of trips into two months! Can't wait tho!!! The studying will have to be secondary to the travel, but as they say, when in Rome!!

No comments: